Entrepreneur in Residence (50-100%) (6-12 months)
Entrepreneur in Residence (50-100%) (6-12 months)
About Omedito Ventures
Omedito Ventures is a Swiss company builder in Digital and applied DeepTech such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics at various industries including healthcare, retail, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, finance, information, and communications technology.
Our mission is two-fold: 1. Helping early stage Swiss entrepreneurs in building ventures 2. Helping Swiss startups at growth stage to access markets such as India.
We are looking for exceptional talent resonating with our mission and wishing to build a unique career path for themselves with their own efforts. Along the way, we help them with guidance, network, finances, and other resources to realize their vision.
If you carry an entrepreneurial vision to create impactful, scalable, and fast-growing companies, join us!
- Identifying and vetting entrepreneurial ideas in a multitude of industries for Digital and applied DeepTech such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics
- Analyzing market opportunities, competitor landscape, business models and developing financial models for your business idea or other ideas from Omedito Labs.
- Finding creative new ways to scale up the start-ups
- Developing a strong investment case and business plan for selected ideas
- Testing and validating hypotheses by collecting feedback from potential customers
- Preparing an implementation plan to transition from power point to MVP
- Collaborate closely with others entrepreneurs in Switzerland and steer relationships
- Working closely with our Management and Advisory Board in the evaluation of new business opportunities
- Pursuing or have completed a technology and/or business degree; Minimum Bachelors or equivalent
- Hustle mindset with an entrepreneurial vision towards your career
- Experience, know-how in Digital and DeepTech topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics
- Preferably prior experience in building or working for a tech start-up
- A combination of creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment
- Hands-on training to identify, evaluate and develop ideas into potentially scalable businesses
- Steep learning curve and develop expertise in Digital and DeepTech domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics
- Quick turnaround of your own idea into a business
- Build your network of entrepreneurs, industry connections and investors
- Potentially take up other roles internally
How to apply?
Step 1: Please prepare a 90-180 second video of yourself using a free software-as-a-service such as Loom, introducing yourself and describing your interest in the role at Omedito Ventures.
Step 2: Please send a secured link of your video along with your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. All the best!
Data Privacy Statement
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Omedito Ventures (“Controller”), which is registered at Burgallee 10, 6247 Schötz and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. We strive to recruit the best international talents of today and tomorrow and therefore want to maintain a high-profile talent pool (“Talent Pool”). The Talent Pool is an accumulation of candidate profiles that we have identified to have a relevant skill set and may be considered for other open positions at Omedito. You hereby accept that your profile will be added to the Talent Pool of Omedito after the application period has closed, and used to possibly contact you later, if you should be considered for another post. Your profile will be kept in the Talent Pool for a maximum of two years. Your profile will be removed if you explicitly request the deletion of your personal data. You may submit the deletion request to the HR Department of Omedito. Omedito also provides email updates for candidates about what Omedito and their portfolio companies are doing. Omedito uses the service provider Gmail and Mailchimp for the purpose of providing this service. You hereby accept that your email address will also be shared and stored by Mailchimp. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.