Senior Venture Builder
Senior Venture Builder
About Omedito Ventures
Omedito Ventures is a Swiss company builder in Digital and applied DeepTech such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics at various industries including healthcare, retail, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, finance, information, and communications technology.
Our mission is two-fold: 1. Helping early stage Swiss entrepreneurs in building ventures 2. Helping Swiss startups at growth stage to access markets such as India.
We are looking for a Senior Venture Builder (f/m/d) to drive the early phases of venture building, launch and growth of Omedito portfolio companies. Together with the portfolio company founders, you will be responsible for strategy and execution of multi-disciplinary tasks with or without a process blueprint. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End-to-end responsibility of supporting several ventures from validating ideas to developing MVP.
- Working closely with our portfolio company founders on operational tasks related to go-to-market strategy, customer validation & acquisition, business development, marketing, sales, product development and recruitment of team members.
- Optimizing existing process blueprints and create new ones.
- Support ad-hoc projects related to Omedito priorities and initiatives.
- Masters’ degree or higher in the field of business, science and engineering with outstanding academic results; and/or focus on entrepreneurship/innovation is an advantage.
- You have founded a tech startup or held a C-level position at a tech startup or have 6+ years of experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm or a venture fund.
- Experience/know-how in Digital and DeepTech topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics is a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask and organize topics following lean and agile methods.
- A combination of strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and in any other European language.
- Attractive compensation package
- Working with the brightest minds driven by purpose to create an impact in the world
- Fast growing and progressive company culture leading to new opportunities for career development and/or creating your own business
- Network of entrepreneurs, industry connections and investors
- Hands-on training to develop ideas into potentially scalable businesses
- Steep learning curve and expertise in Digital and DeepTech domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
Location: Remote, Home Office, Coworking Spaces Worldwide
Type: Permanent or temporary contract
Start: immediately, by arrangement
How to Apply?
Step 1: Please prepare a 90-180 seconds video using a free software-as-a-service such as Loom, introducing yourself and describing your interest in the role.
Step 2: Please send a secured link of your video along with your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. All the best!
Omedito Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Data Privacy Statement
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Omedito Ventures (“Controller”), which is registered at Burgallee 10, 6247 Schötz and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. We strive to recruit the best international talents of today and tomorrow and therefore want to maintain a high-profile talent pool (“Talent Pool”). The Talent Pool is an accumulation of candidate profiles that we have identified to have a relevant skill set and may be considered for other open positions at Omedito. You hereby accept that your profile will be added to the Talent Pool of Omedito after the application period has closed, and used to possibly contact you later, if you should be considered for another post. Your profile will be kept in the Talent Pool for a maximum of two years. Your profile will be removed if you explicitly request the deletion of your personal data. You may submit the deletion request to the HR Department of Omedito. Omedito also provides email updates for candidates about what Omedito and their portfolio companies are doing. Omedito uses the service provider Gmail and Mailchimp for the purpose of providing this service. You hereby accept that your email address will also be shared and stored by Mailchimp. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.