Venture Building Intern
Venture Building Intern
About Omedito Ventures
Omedito Ventures provides services to entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and startups in Building, Expanding and Exiting on their venture journey. Focused on tech startups in Artificial Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Metaverse, Web 3, Crypto and Robotics across various industries including e-commerce, finance, digital health, manufacturing, consumer, mental health & wellness, sustainability, clean tech, and information technology.
We are looking for a bright, independent and a dedicated mind for a six-month internship, or to continue part-time as a working student, or other full-time positions can be discussed after 6 months.
As a Venture Building Intern, you will work on strategically relevant topics and help Omedito Ventures to position itself as a preferred partner to entrepreneurs in building, expanding, and exiting startups. The position involves internationally relevant projects and typically involves close collaboration with internal and external partners.
Starting date immediate or as agreed.
Your multi-disciplinary tasks:
- Develop and manage databases of relevant startups in Switzerland and internationally
- Develop selection criteria, blueprints for classification of startups
- Lead communication and build relationships with selected startups
- Contribute to developing startups ideas from ideation to MVP
- Support startups with various tasks including market research, pitching, strategy, marketing, business development sales and other operations
- Support the management to develop Omedito Venture services
- Pursuing/completed Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of business, economics, technology, IT, engineering, arts, psychology or comparable studies
- First practical experience, e.g. startup, strategy consulting or own projects
- Interest in Digital and DeepTech topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics is a plus.
- Experience in creating pitch decks, market research & analyzing data
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment, structured and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and in any other European language
- Affinity to use productivity tools – Slack, Asana, MS Office, Hubspot
- Hands-on training to develop startup ideas into potentially scalable businesses
- Experience in a friendly, fast growing and progressive company culture leading to new opportunities for career development and/or creating your own business
- Steep learning curve and expertise in Digital and DeepTech domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Robotics
- Remote work and Flexible working hours
Up for it?
Please send us your CV, Certificates, and a Motivation Letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to your application and welcoming you in our team!
Omedito Ventures is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
By sending your application you allow Omedito Ventures to handle and store your data.
Data Privacy Statement
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Omedito Ventures (“Controller”), which is registered Omedito GmbH, Wilhelm-Klech-Strasse 50, 49090 Osnabrück, Germany and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. We strive to recruit the best international talents of today and tomorrow and therefore want to maintain a high-profile talent pool (“Talent Pool”). The Talent Pool is an accumulation of candidate profiles that we have identified to have a relevant skill set and may be considered for other open positions at Omedito. You hereby accept that your profile will be added to the Talent Pool of Omedito after the application period has closed, and used to possibly contact you later, if you should be considered for another post. Your profile will be kept in the Talent Pool for a maximum of two years. Your profile will be removed if you explicitly request the deletion of your personal data. You may submit the deletion request to the HR Department of Omedito. Omedito also provides email updates for candidates about what Omedito and their portfolio companies are doing. Omedito uses the service provider Gmail and Mailchimp for the purpose of providing this service. You hereby accept that your email address will also be shared and stored by Mailchimp. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.